Given the evolution and the gravity of the situation regarding COVID-19, the fifth edition of Viva Technology will not take place June 11-13. Alternative solutions are being studied, in concertation with the main partners of the event, and will be announced soon.
The containment measures decreed by the national authorities in France now make it impossible to prepare and organize the event on the dates originally planned. Especially since, as announced, the containment is likely to be extended as has been the case in China and Italy. VivaTech's priority is to guarantee the health and safety of visitors, partners and staff and to show solidarity and responsibility in the face of this health crisis.
All the Startup applicants to the VivaTech Challenges will get noticed by each Challenge Partner regarding the next steps of the selection. This decision could possibly impact the results announcement date.
Our thoughts are with all those affected by this crisis.
WHAT IS VIVATECH?
VivaTech is the world’s rendezvous for startups and leaders to celebrate innovation !
This international event is a gathering of the world’s brightest minds, talents, and products and is a celebration of today’s innovations and tomorrow’s possibilities for everyone who believes in the power of technology to transform business and society! VivaTech is dedicated to the growth of startups, hosting more than 13 000 of them and enable them to present their innovation on the market. Learn more about all Challenges here and click here to check out our website
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life
- A three-day showcase in our Lab for your startup
- Four free passes (3 days at VivaTech)
Business and government leaders, tech journalists, the hottest startups, and 3300+ investors are attending VivaTech this year – do we have to spell it out for you?
- Pitch in front of a jury composed of Sanofi top executives and key external stakeholders
- Opportunity to attend a pitch preparation workshop the day before VivaTech
- Start a conversation with one of Sanofi business unit in order to assess feasibility of future collaboration (e.g. potential joint pilot...)
- Coaching / Mentoring & potential acceleration, with involvement of Leadership team
- Opportunity for financial help and an access to Sanofi internal expertise to support your business and your international growth strategy.