THE FEMALE FOUNDER CHALLENGE
For the third year in a row, VivaTech, in partnership with 50inTech, launches the Female Founder Challenge (FFC) with two main objectives: (1) facilitate VC-startup meetings to accelerate the financing of women-led startups, (2) urge VC funds to commit to more gender equality at all levels.
Viva Technology is Europe's biggest startup and tech event dedicated to the growth of startups, digital transformation and innovation.
50inTech is a professional community dedicated to improving the role of women in tech, by facilitating introductions to help grow their business and careers.
You are a female founder, co-founder, CEO or co-CEO of a global startup in the process of raising funds (be it seed, series A, B, C or beyond)? You don’t have access to global investors or you lack investor connections? Apply to the Female Founder Challenge!
This Challenge offers you a unique opportunity to master your investor pitch, get exclusive access to investors and get a great visibility during an hybrid event open to a diverse audience.
The Challenge includes an online bootcamp on fundraising, 1:1 meetings with investors (Office Hours), a guided tour of VivaTech, an exclusive dinner with women executives, a pitch contest and an award ceremony.
WHAT THE CHALLENGE WILL BRING YOU
- Access to a free online bootcamp on fundraising (more info above)
- Pitch your solution in front of a jury of top VCs and investors
- 1:1 appointments with VC during Office Hours
- 2 free Startup Full Passes for VivaTech 2021
- 5 free Online Passes for VivaTech 2021
- 1 free pass for the 2021 Maddy Keynote event in Paris
- A Startup Corner digital package for VivaTech 2021
- A private meeting with the FFC’s high-level VC jury
- A speaking opportunity at the Women’s Forum Global Meeting in Paris
- A speaking opportunity with Maddyness (at the discretion of the editorial staff)
- Mentoring sessions on fundraising
- A feature storyline in the 50inTech podcast
- One-sixth of a page in Les Echos
- A startup booth at VivaTech 2022
of the 10 Finalists
NEW IN 2021