Every year, for four adrenaline-filled days, VivaTech brings together in Paris and online the greatest business leaders, startups, investors, researchers and innovators to ignite positive change in business and for society.
The 7th edition will take place on June 14-17, 2023, in Paris, at Expo Porte de Versailles.
Committing to a better quality of life in cities also means relieving congestion in major cities and revitalizing suburban areas by providing transport and services that are accessible to everyone, everywhere.
With the help of innovative startups.
The Group is notably making use of innovative partnerships with selected start-ups to improve its service quality, change its way of working and shape the world of tomorrow.
How can we reduce the company’s energy expenditure and carbon footprint?
How can we leverage technological advances to optimise the company’s performance and service quality?
Offering much more than transport for better city living: new services, new urban management, and more
How can we offer passengers from all around the world the best possible mobility experience in view of upcoming major international events?
INNOVATION BY RATP GROUP
Maturity of the solution:
- Level of implementation of the solution
- Customer references
Ability to industrialize the startup solution:
- Durability of the solution
- Ability to deploy internationaly
Relevance of the solution:
Ability to present the startup's solution:
- 4 free Startup tickets for VivaTech
- A place in the RATP Lab at Vivatech 2023 including a public pitch session
- Pitch in front of RATP Capital Innovation, RATP Group's investment funds
- Participation in the RATP Group startup acceleration program for 6 months
- Access to Urbanopolis, the RATP Group network of innovation labs
- A one-week marketing campaign on the metro network
- Support, counselling and mentoring in partnership with 1kubator