Created in 2016 by Publicis and the "Les Echos" group, VivaTech has become the biggest startup and tech event in Europe and is recognized worldwide as a powerful catalyst for business transformation, startup growth and innovation for the common good. Every year, VivaTech brings together the world’s top business leaders, startups, investors, researchers and thinkers for a unique experience combining inspiration, networking and a showcase for innovation, the 6th edition will take place on June 15-18 2022.
As cities face many challenges (environmental, social, societal), the Group positions itself as the preferred partner of decarbonized cities, notably through its innovative, connected and shared mobility solutions.
Committing to a better quality of life in cities also means relieving congestion in major cities and revitalizing suburban areas by providing transport and services that are accessible to everyone, everywhere.
With the help of innovative startups
The Group is notably making use of innovative partnerships with selected startups to improve its service quality, change its way of working and shape the world of tomorrow.
Facilitate city life and optimize travel
Imagine the company of tomorrow, with an improved employee experience
Speed up the Group’s technological transformation to meet the industrial challenges of tomorrow
Commit to better city living by developing new programs and services
Promote access to transport for all and strengthen social cohesion
- 4 free Startup tickets for VivaTech
- A place in the RATP Lab at Vivatech 2022 including a public pitch session
- Pitch in front of RATP Capital Innovation, RATP Group's investment funds
- Participation in the RATP Group startup acceleration program for 6 months
- Access to Urbanopolis, the RATP Group network of innovation labs
- A one-week marketing campaign on the metro network
- Support, counselling and mentoring in partnership with the Startup Leadership Program