Oleksii Vynogradov, Jamel El bey, Joel Hypén and others are enlisted in the challenge
From May 24th to May 26th 2018, Viva Technology will bring together 6,000 startups with top worldwide investors, companies & tech leaders.
How do we leverage digital to transform the customer experience?
As technology evolves and customer’s lives continue to be increasingly busier, digital plays a substantial role in the omni-channel journey. Verizon Wireless is interested in digital solutions that can help reduce, mitigate and/or eliminate digital purchase barriers to increase online sales and solve for our customers’ top pain points.
Setup of a new account and device
Activation of new device or plan for both current and prospective customers
Seamless transference of data between devices
- Consolidation of data that lives across devices and cloud services
Bring Your Own Device
- Consumers bringing devices already owned to Verizon for activation
Ability to see and touch the product
Alternative credit scoring solutions
● Solution must take into account, expand upon or replace Verizon Wireless’ current offerings and solutions that address the above (online chat, in store pick up, cloud, etc.)
● Open to applications from all startups regardless of what stage they are in (pre-seed, Series A, etc). Equity funding is not required.
● Emphasis on identifying the best technological solution possible that fits our needs and maps back to the aforementioned challenges - minimum viable product is required.
● Relevant case studies and POCs with large companies are preferred but not required.
Monetary value + the opportunity to be further reviewed by the Verizon enterprise
1st place – €5K
2nd place – €2K
3rd place – €1K